“Social Media is about the people! Not about your business. Provide for the people and the people will provide for you.”
Follow me on twitter and I will follow you back ❤
I have a confession: I have never actually used Twitter…
Last night I decided to take the plunge and open up my very own Naturally Jess account!
All last night, I have been playing around with the mechanics and testing out how it works. All I can say is, I wish I started sooner. It is so easy to use and I love how you are about to retweet amazing content. It is so easy to interact with like-minded bloggers.
As you know, social media is a key player when promoting your blog. It will enable you to extend your reach and generate more traffic. However, before jumping into the social media world you need to be smart and have a marketing plan in place.
Here is mine:
Purpose of this social platform:
- To interact and get to know other bloggers and their content;
- To upload recent posts from Naturally Jess;
- Upload and retweet interesting and valuable content that will motivate and inspire subscribers; and
- Allow readers and subscribers to receive personally insight to my lifestyle.
- All ages, beginner bloggers.
How often will posts be made?
- A minimum of 2 per day (this includes retweets).
How many followers did you want to aim for by the end of the month?
- 20 followers (Due to my lack of knowledge).
How many followers did you want to aim for by the end of the year?
- 500 followers.
What do I place into each post?
- Content that will inspire, inform and motivate bloggers;
- links to recent blog posts;
- relevant hashtags; and
- images that will engage with subscribers.
Comment your Twitter username and I promise to follow you and your twitter account! Lets get talking about blogging! ❤
Have a great day!